Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, December 31, 2007

Boy What A Trip

Well we got their at about 3:00 at the hotel we had a nice place to stay forf the Camp. Our kid's were great as far as getting along and behaving. I think it was Thursday before worship they had a group of kid's to either spit are use a water gun on a watier's head because the way the rooms werer we were able to see out over the hotel. That was the only bad thing we had to happen of course our kid's are always good when we are out of town. During the day when they were in class I would go and take a nap while they were busy and they stayed busy all the time. Friday night we went to a hokey . It brought back old time's when we use to go before I had been I thought he was going to be born at the ice hokey game's. After we finised we adults got to go back to the room and I enjoyed that part very much. It gave me some alone time and a chance to get a shower before the girl's got back to the room. In my room I had Emily,Brew,and Ashley. This was a challange sometime's because if she was not in the room at the same time they were they would say this is not fair. But I always new where she was there was other people at the camp that she new and she was in the room with them. Saturday night we went shopping with the kid's during our free time that we had and this was fun. When we had free time we could do other thing's so long as we got back for supper and in time for them to go to the devo classes. Well on Sunday morning I had to get maintance to come to out room the girl's could not get into the safe to get there thing's out. The funniest thing that was in the safe was Emily under garment's and some clothing to wear. I ask her why she did that and she said I did not want anyone to get them and told her she could have put them on the table. Then I went down to the worship but I missed the Lord Supper. After the Worship service we got ready to go home on the way back to the bldg. on the church bus Jazz had some Trix. Thomas went to sleep and Jazz took some of her Trix and put them down in the back of his pant's. He got up as we got off the free way and stood up and the Trix fell out onto the floor and that was so funny. Jazz said that is why you do not go to sleep on the bus, you never know what wil happen. But everyone had a great time and enjoyed themselves and the food was great. Well I hope everyone has a Great Happy New Year and I the Tiger fans are going to be as happy as I am. ROLL RIDE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home