Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

When I Got Home

Kent had all the Christmas light's down and that was nice and he had even cleaned the hardwood floor's. That was very good that all of that was done for me he is a great Husband and I love him very much. I was so tired when I got home that I went to sleep on the couch he tried to wake me for church but I just could not get up. Monday I got up at 9:30 and did as little as possible. Then my Mom called and ask me to go with them to Hills and the bank I did not want to but I did just to help her out. But when I got home I did not want to cook so my very sweet hubby did the cooking. We spent New Year's at home and watch football game's and seen the big ball drop in New York. Then we went to sleep and slept late New Year's day and stayed around the house until about 3:30 then we went to see Grandmother. She is doing better but she just want's to sleep alot. She is still not moving around that much when she get's home I hope all of this change's. After seeing Grandmother we went to April and them house we had some chile and then Jason and Kent worked on Alissa closet putting in some shelves. I watched the Sugar Bowl while April and Alissa went through he clothes I got out what she could not wear anymore. April and Jason got a lap top computer for Christmas and I played with it which I would love to have some day. I would just sit and write all day and watch TV and get nothing else done. Well everyone have a great day and a wonderful New Year. Robin is still doing about the same she will tell you things are much better for her we will know when they do the MRI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home