Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, January 14, 2008

Have you Ever Been put On a Guilt Trip?

Have you ever had someone to make you feel like you have done nothing for them? Well over the weekend I had my sister Robin to make me feel that bad. She told me I needed to take her for a treatment because I was the only one that had not taken her. I know she needs family but this is not the way to do thing's. I know she is going through ruff time's but I do not like it when people try to make me feel like I have done nothing. She has forgotten all the time I spent at the hospital with her and the time's I have been to her house and done thing's for her. It is not the fact that I don't want to it is the long drive and doing it by my self . She lives past the Blount county line and it take's me awhile to get there. It has been busy around here with Kent's Mom and my parent's to she just does not know what all I have to do everyday sometime's. This is a busy week for me their is not a day this week that I will not be doing something. I have a Dr's appt. Tuesday and Dad blood work on Wed. Thursday,Friday take Dad to Day Care and go off with Mom and do thing's. So it is very hard on me but I try to take one day at a time. Sunday was a bad day for me I was having one of those day's where it did not take much to upset me. Anything made me cry Sunday because the way I was feeling. Saturday we gave Robin a birthday party my sister Pasty got all of this together she just wanted to be for family only. So it was my family,Mom and them,Bill and Robin,Trey,Chase was at a friend's house. But Patsy would not let Melissa bring her boyfriend he wanted to meet everyone but she told her no. But you know the sad thing of it all her girl's and grand kid's were not even at the party. When they said they were not part of the family anymore they are not. But it is so sad because that is what hurts the most is when family does not want to be family any more. Well to get on another subject Grandmother is still in MICU at Princeton doing some better today but she still has a long way to do. Well take care and May God Bless Keep us all in you Prayer's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home