Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Well this is a Little this and a Little of That

Well Thursday was a busy day for me I went to the Dollar General and pick up s few thing's by my self which was great to get away from the phone and other thing's. After the Dollar General I went to Walmart and they were not to busy so I got what I needed there. Then I went did my little shot thing that I have to do once a month. I went to see Grandmother and she is swollen real bad and she was still having trouble breathing. I would love to see her get better and come out of the hospital,she is also talking out of her head some what. I went up with Becky on Friday and she told us that a baby was between her leg's and that was so funny and she kept talking about some little girl's working out in the field all day long. Then on Friday they put her on the step down unit to see how she would do and Kent went up yesterday to see her and she had ruff night. I hope today when we go see her thing's have changed. Well we got us a lap top on Thursday and I love it we got a wirless router so we can use it all over the and house and I love it. It will be good for Joe to use for school work and that is good so if I am on the computer he has something else to use. Joe went out on a date last night with a girl name Amy they went to eat and a movie. Well I sure did enjoy what little bit of snow we got it was so pretty but I forgot to take picture's. I called and talk with Alissa and Emily had been out in it since nine oclock playing in the snow rolling down the hill and anything else they could do in the snow. Kent gave cookie a bath last night we got her a better brand of shampoo and she smell's so good now. For supper last night Kent and I had steak,bake, potatoe and I had some carrott's. I am trying so hard to stick to my diet I have lost six pound's so far and I want to lose some more I also started doing some excrise along with my diet. Well I had better close Kent will be here soon to pick me up for Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home