Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Trip Monday with Robin and Me Dr on Tuesday

Well Monday went better then what I thought it would. My Dad went with me to Robin 's house on Monday and that work out well. I t kept me from going byself that is such a long trip up and back. The getting over there is what took the longest,once she got her blood work done then they got her back for her treatment. I say that took only about 30 minutes if it was that long,after the treatment the Dr came in and ask her how she was feeling and if anything was going that she needed to know. Robin told her everything was fine and she was going to beat this thing. I want that to happen so bad for her and my family. Well yesterday day I went to the Dr and Blood pressure is all out of wack. I feel tired alot more than I usually do ,I think it is all thing's that is going on around me thses day's. When I got home and told Joe what was going on the said Mom you are going to have to take care of yourself are you going to have a stroke and will not be good for you are anyone. He said Mom if you don't take care of youself you can not take care of other people. I told him I was trying to do the right thing's for myself I am trying to lose weight and watch what I eat as well. So I am taking Med for Blood pressure and aslo it is a water pill also. Well today Robin called me wanted to take with me and Kent about her boy's if something happened to her or Bill she want's them to be part of my family if they need anything ar whatever. I hope nothing happen's to either of them because I want them both around for a long time. Robing know's she want be here to seee Chace complete school she will be here to see Trey. It is so sad when you have to think about thing's like this because you just don't won't to think about your sister leaving you. Well today Kent's Mom is still in MICU they had to call in a Kidney Dr and go up on one of her med's and also they gave her something for pain. I keep thinking everyday that when I talk to Kent he is going to say she is doing better. Kent said that John and Vi Brown came by and seen her today. Well take care everyone and May God Bless and Keep Grandmother and my Sis in you prayer's. Fo we need those prayer's so bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home