Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, January 28, 2008

When it Rain's It Pour's and your Plate is Full

You know that old saying when rain's it pour's well it has done that around here. For myself I am feeling as good as I am going to get, I still have the pain in my leg's and still feel tired sometimes but not as much as I did. Well on Friday as you most know they put my brother in the hospital because he had dehydrated because he had not be able to keep any food down at all. When he get's sick they can not take any chance's with him. So the Dr went ahead and put him in the hospital. He is in room 5109 at Princeton so that is where I was at Sunday. I went up to let my Mom come home and do some thing's and get a bath and take a break. My Mom has alot on her with my brother and Dad I do what I have to in order to help out. Today my Dad has a Dr appt. and my Mom has 2 so I will be back up at the hospital today. So I will be busy this week helping her out and help my sister take care of my Dad. He stay's all night with her and comes to my house when she goes to work the rest of the week he will be in Day Care thank goodness for Day Care. If we did not have Day Care we would be in trouble. My Dad came down at six oclock this morning and I am not use to getting up at six. I went back to bed for awhile because my leg's were hurting now I look at my Dad and he is setting in Kent's chair and he is sleeping. But that is the way it goes with what he has. My older sister came up to the hospital and brought Mom some thing's to eat and drink, but last week when Mom was sick she knew about it but she did not call and check on her. She does not care that much about her Mom she is just trying to buy her way back in to Mom's life and that is not working she will never say she is sorry. Well enough of my old soap box. Kent's Mom is still in the hospital I went to see her yesterday while I was up there and she was still not doing well. She still has alot of swelling in her right arm and she will not eat anyting or drink. She just eat's ice and that is about it she still has an IV in her arm I just wish she would get better so she could come out of the hospital. We had Alissa Friday night we worked on her poster for Conv. she is so ready to go like always. This year she will be able to win an award I just want her to do well. I am ready to go myself I love going and watching the kid's do their speeches and bible reading and song. I have to ask a question Joe is always coming up's with something new to call his self since her work's night's and can not sleep sometime at night he call's his self a night cawler and just think that is so funny. Well I have said enough for now sometime's I feel like it is hard for me to stop,but I will. One more thing Robin has 3 more treatments to go and they will stop and in Feburay she will have a scan and see how thing' are and if they are not better they will do treament's for 5 day's a week so keep us in your prayer's during all of this that is going on in our family. May God Bless

3 Comments:

At January 28, 2008 at 6:24 PM , Blogger Emily said...

Keep on keeping on, Phyllis! I am praying for you and your family!

 
At January 28, 2008 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Granna said...

If it would help, we could form an Elder Care Pity Club. It wouldn't help.

 
At January 30, 2008 at 12:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home