Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Something a Little Funny for Once

Well I on Friday night Alissa came over to the house and we went out to eat and to Walmart for a little while which was nice to do. Alissa got a new game for her Ninetdo DS,2 shirts and a new gown with Hannah Montanna on it. Then we were getting ready to leave and April called and said we are picking her up she is spending the day with her friend Emery. I said we will be at the house in a few minutes and they met us here. So getting to the funny part of the story April and Jason got to the house before we did. They tired to let cookie go out and she would not go out for them. So she called me and said cookie will not come out from the table. So I ask her if the door was open and she said yes. She put the phone to cookies ear and I said go outside waggy tale and she went out the door April said. I thought that was so funny they could not get her to go out and she heard my voice and went right out. April said you this dog spoiled and I never thought I would see you take up with a dog like this. Well to make this story even more funny she also sleep with me when Kent leaves the house for work. We brought her dogie DO,some good smelling dog shmpoo to. She is very special to us we treat her just like she is family and she get's pretty much anything and she is also an Alabama Pup to. During the day she sleeps on my couch on her on Blanket. Cookie knows what a chew is all you have to say is cookie do you want a chewey and she starts wagging her tale big time. The chewy is her stack that she get's during the day are anytime we ask her if she wants one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home