Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Dwight Came and Grandmother is going to Wed. May Be

Well Dwight came home yesterday,after he ate his supper the Dr wanted to see if he could keep it down and he did so we left a little bit before six oclock. When he got home Kent had to help and get him in because he can not walk good yet. When he got in he put his hands together and said yea Dwight is home. He let out a big laugh because he was that happy to be back at home and in his on bed,room. He was not at home long until he started picking on Dad but that is the way it goes at Mom's house now. Then Kent and I ate supper with them Melissa had supper ready so that made it nice for Mom most of all. Dad had been at Day Care that day thank goodness for Day Care. Today he was at and a Major pain he was he did not want to do anything but that is his natural thing now he has rather sit then move. But I went up to the house and got him to moving while Mom went to get some money and some of Dwight Medicine. I made him pick up the paper that the little dogs go out on, his smell does not work so that was good,then I made him shave. After Mom got back I left and went and picked some things up for her that she need also. When I got back he was asleep and I made him wake up and go back in the kitchen with Mom and sit until she got supper done,I told him not to go back to his room because I new he would go back to sleep. But before I left I had to help Mom get Dwight to the bathroom and that was hard for us both. She said Dad would not help her with Dwight while I was gone he told he that he could move by hisself. I told him that he could not move without two people helping because he just got home from the hospital yesterday. I told him the next time she ask for help he better help her are I will get on to him again but it does not matter what you say he will do what he want's to. We think Grandmother is going to the nursing home Wed. if everything is still going ok with her tommorrow. I hope so it will be much better for her and everyone and she can also get some well needed Rehab. She can have her flat screen TV in the nursing home,she will be at Self Nursing Home in Hueytown. Robin goes the first of March and has her MRI done and I hope and pray things go well for her as she has this done to see how things are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home