Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Little This and That On Me,Other Stuff Too

Well with me you never know what is going to be going on with me. I am having trouble with my neck,arms and I was suppose to have gotten a shot today and I had dental work done yesterday. I have to take an antbotic when I go for my MVP and since I took that I could not have the shot done today. So next week I will get some relief when on Thursday I get my shot. The arms hurts so bad it makes it hard to do anything. I was trying to cook and nearly drop some glass ware on me last night when I was cooking I had to get Kent to do it for me. Sleep is even hard to get because I get to hurting during the night. Well I talk to Kent and he went back to the Dr today to see what he could find out because he is still hurting. The Dr said he might have to do and ultra sound to find out what is going on with him. Today Joe is studying for a big test tonight he has been working hard the past week. I think he has been working to hard he does not take to many breaks. Last night when he started home the truck he had drove broke down on him before he left work last night. So he had to wait until it got fixed are got another one to drive back to the office in Admasville he was all the way in Pell City. Tonight we are eating at Moms Robin and them are bring food to Moms house so I guess we are eating up at her house tonight. Next week I will be busy with my Mom she has to take my brother to the Dr again for his 4 week check up after being in the hospital. Then on Tuesday and Wed I have to take Dad to Day Care. I have been trying to take care of myself here latley my blood pressure has been quite as high as it has been. So that is great! Oh Kim I love Addie's Blog that is so cute sounds just like her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home