Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today Lunch and After Lunch,After Night Service

I always enjoy going out to eat after church at night with everyone and it is different and that is good. Different is nice because the group of people you go out with like to have fun and it is good fun. You can have a good time out with people and not drink in order to have so fun and laughter. Well little Miss Hannah was with her Mom and Dad she is a cute little girl that is full of engery I wish I could bottle it up and take a bottle of her engery every day. I could sell it to and make a lot of money off her engery. We even go out after church on Sunday morning and eat also and we enjoy that to. We went with Becky,Daryl,Emily,Rachel and Kent,myself all went to eat after church this morning I rode with Rachel,Emily went with Kent. I had not got to ride with Rachel in her new car and that was fun. Rachel is very pretty,also very smart if I may say so myself not just because I am her aunt but she is. I love to talk to her she is so understanding and a very good listener also. She has a great boyfriend his name is Stephen and he is a nice young man also he goes to UAB. Emily of course you can not forget her she is a sweetheart also and I love her she always like to hear her Uncle Kent say that she is his favorite neice. But Kent loves them all. Kent has such a loving family and a very understanding family they try to help as much as they can when things go wrong in life. I am so thankful for my husband and his family but they all come by this honest because of the kind of parents that they have. His Dad was a great man and we all miss him very much. I wish Grandmother would get back to her old self because we all miss her so much just being herself. We went to see her today but she would never wake up enough to say anything are even smile at us. So we did not stay long at all when we left she did not know we had gone. Then at five oclock we went back to church I heard the girls speak and they did a great job the more I hear them each year the better and better they get. Then at church time we heard the guys and they are getting better each year also all of our young kids are going so fast soon we will be starting over. We have little 0nes that will be growing up in the furture to take these kids place some day. Well it is time to shut down and go to bed but first we have to finish watching Dirty Jobs. This guy does do some dirty jobs that only he can do because I could not do them but someone has to do them. So why not let it be Mike Rowe. Well everyone have a good day and don't work to hard if you have to go to work.

1 Comments:

At February 26, 2008 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Emily said...

I like the new look!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home