Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Past Three Days for Me and My Valentine Day

Well the past three days have been tuff for me with the old blood pressure it went all crazy on me. It got real low and then I got cold,sweaty,weak I thought I was having a stroke. My face even had a funny feeling so Kent and I went to the ER. We left at midnight and go home at 3:30 Wedensday morning. They did and xray,CT scan,blood work and two shots. Then the Dr whom I did not like came in and said he could not find anything wrong. So we left and came home then Kent said I played around in the closet before he told me you need to go to bed. I told hime something had to be going on because I have never felt like this. Yesterday all day long my blood presure was still going crazy. So I called my Dr and left a message about what was going on and they called me this morning and told me to take half tablet of my blood pressure medicine and come in next week . So I have been taking my blood pressure all morning long to make sure things are going ok. So far it is all going well this morning. Then Kent told me we were going to the mountains for Valentines Day so I am happy about that anytime we can get away these days is good. Joe came in and said he had a ruff night at work so he ate and went to bed. The April called to see how I was and she told me I needed to take time for myself. But when you have to help your parents it is so hard to do. Dad did not go to Day Care today because Mom said it was to cold for him to get out. He is already being bad toady I just hope he does not get to bad if he does he will go to the hospital. Melissa told Mom if he went to Day Care she would not pick him because that was not her job so it is better he is not at Day Care. Ben is coming home from Mississippi today he had to go their and work for a couple of days. Everyone have a good cupid day and don't let him hit to hard. May God Bless Everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home