Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, February 15, 2008

A little Short One Guess Where I AM?

Guess where we are and having a blast to. Well I am in my favorite place that I always like to go and get away. It would be good old Tennessee in the Mountains that is where I love to go and get away from it all. Kent brought me here to get away from things since I have been going so strong for the past month or so. Today we went to Rock City and Ruby Falls so things have changed and some have not we walked I guess 2 and half miles today. But we had fun it did us both some good to walk. Now I am tired because I have walked to much my legs are not like they use to be. We seen a bunch of people out today at Rock City and Ruby Falls. Their was a lot of young people up around here also today it must have been some kind of competion because there was just to many young people. We went down in the falls and it was very pretty and the guide we had was great.He told us back in 1975 they some people get stuck down in the falls because the elevator stop working. They had no food,water until the next morning and they had breakfast waiting on them gave them the money back for the tickets and a year pass back to the falls. HA! HA! I don't think I would want to come back if I had go stuck down in the falls. Well that is all for now see you all later take care and May God Bless. Kent will put some pictures on next week Maybe you all know how Kent is about his Blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home