Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Update on Me and Kent

Well Wed night Kent and I were not feeling well I had a root canel,Kent was sick. Well today I went to the Dr and my blood pressure was still up and I had lost five more pounds. They also put me on med for my potussim and chang my MVP med and put me on a water pill also. My jaw is still hurting I go back to the Dr in three weeks for blood work and recheck on the blood pressure. Kent has that stomach flu that is going around and he got some med. the sick feeling in his stomach I thought he was going to get something else but he did not get anything else. I just hope I do not get it. That is all I need with everything else I have going on. The Dr told me I was going to have to be careful are I was going to find myself in the hospital with either a heart attack or stroke. I do not want either one of them so I am going to have to take care of myself better. Sometimes it is hard with everthing I have to deal with sometimes. Robin goes to her Dr.s Friday and she will fine out when they will do the MRI the first of next month. Well keep her in you prayers. Grandmother is back at the nursing home in Hueytown so this is good. Well everyone take care and May God Bless All.

2 Comments:

At February 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM , Blogger mary said...

I am always thinking and praying for you and your family. I am glad that grandmother is doing ok. and I am praying for Robin and your dad and brother and you. You better start taking care of yourself you do not need a heartattack or stroke. Mary

 
At February 23, 2008 at 1:20 PM , Blogger David Courington said...

Sounds like you guys have been through the mill. I hope this finds you doing better. I think I sent Kent a good article I got yesterday about stress. If not, let me know and I will. We will remember you and your family in our daily prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home