Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Something a Little Funny Which is Not Often for Me

I have something a little funny for everyone this is a change for me. Well the other day I was in JoJo room helping him clean up somewhat if that is possible to do. Well he pulled out of his closet a old foam head that Ben gave to him I think. But any how he told me what happen to the nose on the face. He told me that when Alissa was little she got it and bit off the end of the nose. I thought that this was funny. He told me she said it has no nose, he said no nose and she said yes. Joe looked at her and she had the end of the nose in her mouth. So he still has this because it holds some memories for him about her. Then yesterday while she was at the house she was eating her lunch and lost a tooth. She said Nana I lost my tooth and Mom will be so happy that I finally lost the tooth. Then we were playing a game and it was a search and find game I ask her if she sees the pineapple and she said pinapple and told her no Alissa pineapple so we had a good laugh over that and loved our time together as we always do. She always said Nana you are so silly just like my Mom is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home