Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, February 18, 2008

Today was a Nice Day

I had Alissa today and we played games the biggest time of the day. They put Grandmother in a room today so that was good news for all of us she is on the 3rd floor and doing good. I did not have to go to Moms so that made it nice because I did not want to drive are go anywhere if I did not have to. I was tired after our trip but it sure was nice to get away for a couple of days. Anytime I can get away is good for me. Today when Alissa and I were playing a game where you had to find hidden objects and it was neat. We had to find a pineapple and Alissa said what is a pineapple and I just laughed. I told her it was a pineapple and not a pinapple. So it made the game that much more fun. But she is learning so much and growing up so fast. The other day on Valentines day April gave her the same birthday card that I did.But she drew some stick people and put there pictures on the people. Alissa said this is so cute but it would look better if their was another person in the picture and told April see I did not have to say anything she came up with that all on her own. Well Tuesday I have to go to Moms and shave Dad he has not shaved are washed his hair since last week. So I have to go tommorrow and do it for him. Wed I have to go to the dentist and Thursday I have to go to the Dr. So the next couple of days I will be busy with myself. So everyone have a good week and May God Bless. I would also like to say I am thinking about David and his Mom,Dad. Mary I am thinking about you also I hope and pray you get a liver real soon also I hope your Dad gets better soon also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home