Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Well I am Trying to Get A New Look On My BLOG

Well I am trying to fix my blog up,well not me but my Sweet Hubby is doing it for me it will take awhile for him to finish. He is not feeling that great yet,he is calling the Dr. again tommorrow. He thinks it is his gallbladder. The Dr told him if it was not better by Wed. to give him a call back and they would set him up for an ultra sound and check him out. Well I just wanted to let you all know about Kent because if he gets to active he starts to hurt more and if he eats to much the same thing happens he hurts on his left side and it is tender to the touch. Well Wed I will have a filling done and Thursday I will get a shot in my neck it is hurting me again all down in my arms. I can hardly drive they hurt that bad. To day I had to take Dad and get his blood work done and when I got back home I check my blood pressure and it was up higher then the Dr wants it to be. But my Mom was in a bad mood because my younger sister got ugly with again about Dad and said that we treat him mean all the time and that is not true. She just needs to be around more and see some of the things he does to me and more so Mom because she is with him all the time. I am going to like my blog when Kent gets done with I love polar bears,I had a post card when I worked with three polar bears on it and one was Ben,April and Joseph. There is a ploar bear at the bottom I called it Alissa. She was over here tonight and Kent had to help her with her homework to get it done before her Dad got here and we did get it all done so she did not have to do her homework when she got home. Well Joe is studing he has a test Thursday night and he got done with his papere that he was working and think he has turned it in already. Well I a going to bed now I have wrote enough take care and have a great day and May God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home