Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Changed My Name Title My Background

Well I changed my name and background it is so pretty Kent has work very hard on this. I wanted something a little brighter. The bears were to light and we could not find away to make it bighter. I changed my name also to what Alissa calls her Nana a lot when I do get kinda silly with her. But Alissa still loves her Nana no matter how silly are Goofy I might be that is just me what can I say. I had rather be silly then an old grouch all the time are not laugh a little are in my case I like to laugh a lot. Today is a good day for me and my Mom Dad is at Day Care today and Wed. Jo Jo is at work today he had a big test last night but he does not know what he made yet but he has made good grades so far. Kent is hard at work as always and he also works at home helping in the afternoon since I have not been feeling good. He cooks supper and that helps me a lot at night. When he gets off from work he goes by and gets Dad from day care so I don't have to go and get him. My Mom is sick with her sinus she got some medicine yesterday when we took my brother back for his check up. Today I don't feel good I have a headache I think that is coming from my neck problem Thursday I am getting a shot so maybe that will help my headache. Well Sunday night was fun with everyone and the Pancakes and French Toast it was different and different is good. Well everyone take cae and May God Bless.
glitter-graphics.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home