Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Day Went Well Feeling Better/Gayla's Baby Here

Well last night we got a call from Kevin and he told us Gayal was in the hospital that her water broke. I got so excited because I was going to be a great Aunt again I wanted to go up to the hospital but I did not feel like going and Kent had to go to work.,so we did not go. But this morning I had to go and get my block in my neck to help me feel better. I feel real sleepy because they gave me a pain shot,bendryal for itching plus I was put to sleep,so all combined I just feel so bad right now. It will take me a couple of days to get over the shot and begin put to sleep. When we got back home Kent went to work and I went to bed and sleep for awhile. Then I get a call from Tim later after lunch and he said he was here that Andrew weighed 6lb and 7oz. I ask about the lenght and how much hair who he looked like and he had not seen him yet. I hope I get to see him Friday night I can not belive I am a great aunt again. If only they lived closer that would be nice I could see them a lot. My Mom is feeling better today she had to go off and had to take my Dad with her he always wants to tell you how to drive. Well we are watching CSI now and I love this show it is a good show to watch. Jo Jo is at school right now and it is quite right now around here. The dog is asleep on the couch which this is her thing most of the time OH she does eat. Well all take care and May God Bless Everyone.



glitter-graphics.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home