Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Night Was Fun\This One For You Mary

Well last night was so much fun we need to get together more often.Last night we gave Mary Mary a party and it was a lot of fun. Becky left her house to go and get Mary while we waited at her house for them to return. When Becky got close to her house she called Rachel and said would you bring me two bottles of water and some medicine for her head and meet her outside. So when Rachel got off the phone with Becky we all went outside and waited on them to come around the corner. When they came around the corner and pullled in the drive way the look on Mary Mary face was worth a thousand words. Because she could not belive what she was seeing. She got out and said this is for me I can not belive this is for me. We went in the house she saw the food and said this is for me and someone said there is gifts to she said all this is for me. She said I have such good friends and she would not know what to do without us. We did this for Mary because we love her and will miss her next week when we are at Nashville and she is not their. Mary is a great person who needs a liver real bad and I wish it would come her way real soon. After we ate she opend her gifts and she got some real nice things that she will need for her long stay in the hospital. She even got a colors and coloring book,puzzle book,candy,PJ' and other things. The food was great as always we have good cooks, Rachel made the cake it was very good to. I have a daughter-in-law that is a wonderful cake artist that is a good name for that I think. We all had a great time I would love to do this more often because I think it is real important for us to do things like this. I enjoy the good Christian company and talking,laughter time we have to share together. Mary Mary is going to be fine I can not wait until it is all over for her so her life can get back to normal for her. She is a great person and friend even when she does call me Sally I still answer her when she does that. Well Mary Mary Take care and May God Bless you Soon with that new Liver I can not imagine how tuff this is. You have great kids and a great Husband in your life and I know that everything is going to turn out OK with God's Help. WE ALL YOU MUCH! We will all be around for you through it all and when you come home and need help we all can be there for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home