Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, March 14, 2008

Today is a Better Day\ Watch What I Say

Dad is at Day Care so that is great for me and Mom. I went to the bank and then to Walmart all by myself which is not often that I get to go to Walmart without my parents. But today was different and I enjoyed it. I got some things to go to Nashville with. So that makes me happy just thinking about it. The only thing was my Van started acting up and I had to call Kent and he came to Walmart and took my van and I drove the truck home. When I got home Kent was here and I got him to get the stuff out of the truck before he went back to work. So that helped me out a bunch. Then I talked to my sweet daughter whom I needed to say I am sorry for bring up something I should have not done. Sometimes I get to rambling and don't realize what I have said or wrote until I have said it. I need to watch my writing and my mouth because some things just do not need to be said again. Well enough about that before I go to far again. I love all my kids with all my heart. I have a great grandaughter whom I love very much and know that we will have more in the furture they will be loved just as much. Grandkids are very special little ones they brighten up your life so much. I can see that in the eyes of everyone that has grand kids. With the grandkids you let them get away with more then your own kids did with in reason of course. I don't like to spank are get on th them at all but you have to let them know sometimes who the boss is. Alissa just about gets away with anything most of the time all I have to do is just get own to her and she minds me. It is hard for me to belive that she will be nine years old next month. Nine years has gone by to fast I still remmember when she called me Nana and said I love you. Then I remmember when she started kindergarden it seems like only yesterday. Well my extra special moment was when she called Kent Papa which was what the kids called Kent's Dad and that is a special name to be called. That Man was a special person to everyone. I wish that everyone could have met that man. Well enough of the memories for right now next month is when I need to do this with Alissa's Birthday in mind. Well take care and May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home