Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Day on Tuesday

Well Tuesday I got up and took my Dad to Day Care like always he is sick but he still wanted to go to Dad Care and that was great. Because my brother was not feeling well either, so that made it hard on my Mom. After I got back from Day Care I started feeling bad I was dizzy,had a headache and then I took my blood pressure and it was 155 over 87 so I went to the fire station and it was up to two hundred and two by the time they took it. They took it about 20 minutes later and it was 175 over 87 so I ended up going to the ER they started and IV,oxygen, and on the way over to the St. Vincent it went down low. So I got over there and Iwas feeling worse my head was killing me and my chest was hurting me some,I was also sick at my stomach. So they got me all hooked up to the montors,drew blood work,x-ray,CT scan. Then I got two shots for headache and sick stomack. Then they finally came in the room and told me everything was fine expect for my blood pressure so they gave me some more of my blood pressure med and it finally got better so they let me come home. Well Thursday I have to go to my Dr. and get some more blood work done and my blood pressure checked again. I have to deal with my Dad so I have to be carefull Thursday that I don't let things get to me again. I know also the fact that Robin called me and told me she had to go to the Dr fast the day before did not help me either so I think things went down hill from that point because that was on Monday. Today she had to go to the Dr again but I did not take her because of the stress it would put on me again today and I needed to rest after yesterday. But I have not heard from her yet so I wish she would hurry up and call me. Joseph and Kent both have called several times today to make sure I am at home and not out anywhere today. Joe Joe said last night he would take my keys if I did not stay at home he said Mom take care of yourself are you are going to have a stroke are a heart attack. I did not want either of them. Well see everyone later Take Care and May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home