Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, March 17, 2008

Little This and That 3 More Days Until We Leave

Well today I called the Dr to get something for my cold because it is not getting any better. Last night Kent told me he did not care how I was he we had to go to Conv. I for one would not miss going any how. I have a feeling I wll get some get medicine because I always do. I have a bad cough it is worse at night when I lay down but that is the way it goes. I have already got some things pack for Conv. I have had them pack since last week. The only thing I have left is packing clothes. That will not take me long once I get started,Kent thinks I am a fast packer. I can be when I want to go out of town. I love getting away for awhile and leaving things behind it sure does make it nice. Kent and I enjoy going watching the kids we have some great kids and they do so well with things. I think it is good for them I wish we would have had this program when my kids were younger it helps in so many ways. It teach them how to speak ,sing,debt and many other things that they might need in the furture. On the night that the kids walk in with the banners from there churches it is something else you can just feel the happiness and loundness in the air. Everyone is yelling for there church and the kids hold the banner even higher and higher you can just see the eyes sparkling from the stage. Even the adults laughter and smileing and yelling for them. The art work,group scrapbook, speech,song leading is a great and wonderfull work for young kids. When you judge things it is so much fun to hear young people talk and sing. Our kids work so hard during the year and it is worth it all because in the end you can see it all come out at the Convention. The other night at Mary Mary party Addie sat down beside me and said Ms Phyllis will you listen to me sing my song and I did she sang God is So God and she did a great job and just to think in the up coming years she has such a great furture ahead of her. Addie is a sweet little girl and she has a great family and Grand-parents also. She also told me that she would start to kindergarden in 5 months,she showed me where she had lost two teeth. I love little things like this about kids they are so smart. Alissa will soon be nine that is hard for me to belive I remember when she would chace after Emily all the time. Then I remeber when Addie would do Alissa like that. Addie will sometime ask me where is Alissa? Well the kids have to grow up but sometimes I wish they could stay little because of this big old bad world that they have to deal with. Well everyone have a good week I will in Nashville and will try to keep an update from the Hotel so you all can know how we are doing. May God Bless All! Keep my sis in you prayers she has her MRI done on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home