Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, April 4, 2008

The Past Couple of Days \ With a Little More

Well the past two days have been good for me and Mom Dad has been at day care and that has been great for us. Wed night I had to go to Mom's to get Dad to take a bath he would not take one for Mom. When I got up to Moms she had his clothes together for him so we got him to shave first. Then after we ate supper I had him to get a bath I had to get his boxer's and tshirt put them in the bathroom so he would not come out with nothing on,he has come out with nothing on before and that is some more site. Well it took him about an hour an half to get his bath that is with my Mom telling him how to bath himself. Well Thursday Me and my Mom ,Dwight went to Freds and the new grocery store that opened up beside Freds. My brother enjoyed his self so much he talked all the way through both stores. My Mom would tell him to be quite and he would for a few minutes then he would start talking again. Dwight enjoyed getting out of the house we had to look at everything on each shelf he would tell Mom what he wanted. I could not help but laugh at him. Then we went and got Dad from Day Care and then Dwight started with Dad saying he hit me I told him I see Dad he did not touch you. It is like two little kids when they are in the car together neither one can look at the other. But looking at my Dad he is here but just in another world and it is sad when you see one of your parents like this. It just breaks my heart because I know that is not my Dad. I told him April was going to have him another Great Great Grandchild and he said that is good. Well April goes to the Dr next week and finds out when she is due and I can not wait. I have been looking at baby stuff already I can not wait until I can buy somethings. Well the weather is suppose to get bad after while I am not looking forward to that if it would just rain that would be ok but the other stuff could stay away. Well Rachel is going out of town with her Mother this weekend and Ben is coming over Sat. I am going to get Kent to fix some ribs. Well April if you read this you all can come over for ribs to. Well everyone take care and May God Bless All. I love all my kids and their familes so much and I am proud of each of my kids. Alissa Nana Loves you to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home