Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, April 10, 2008

We Love Our Grandmother Very Much and She Will be Missed

Well the past couple of days have been tuff for all but we are doing ok. Last night Kent was taking music of of cassett tape that his Dad was singing on and I just could not take it the music and hearing Papa voice sing the song made me sad and I just cried. Then he found one where his Mom and Dad were singing together and that was not any better. Then we had to do the picture frame and that was even worse just seeing the old pictures of them. Kent and them parents met so much to me they both were very special to me I loved them so much. I always called her Grandmother and him Papa I never called them by name. I still can see the smile on Papa face and Grandmother's they were very special. Today Alissa came to the house because when April told her about her Grandmother she could not sleep so she came to the house instead of going to school. While she was at the house we went outside and she got to talking to me and she said Nana will I ever see Grandmother again I said yes when you get to Heaven you will see her again. She said I feel sorry for Papa because he does not have a Mom are Dad. Then she said I want to make her a card she went to her room and made a card for Grandmother. She wrote in it and said Grandmother I will miss you and your smile then she wrote other things in it to she took a picture of herself in it and laid it with her Grandmother. Then Joseph wanted to put some of his badges in with her it was his EMT from Bevill State she was so proud of Joe. He went to see her the other day and she told Miles I had this good looking young man to come and see me and it was Joseph she had not seen him in awhile he has lost a lot of weight. We had a lot of friend and family to come tonight and see Grandmother she was so well loved and thought of. She will be missed very much. It is going to be hard living in my house and waking up everyday and looking across the street and seeing her house. It will always be Grandmother's house to me but I will miss seeing her there all the time. But she is in a better place then we are and she is up in Heaven with that wonderful man name Papa. Well all take care and May God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home