Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well Today We Found Out When the Baby Is DUE

We know now when the baby is coming it is due Dec. 2nd that means she is 2mos. When she goes back at 20 weeks we will find out what the baby is. I am happy now at lest we have a date now I can tell people when they ask me when she is due. Then I took my Mom today to take her car to the shop and we went back to get it and it was not ready. So we went to the pig in Forestdale to gets some hambuger buns and meat for supper to girl out. While we were in the store a black man came up to us and ask for some money and all I had was my debt card and Mom said no. Then I watch him because I did not trust the look on his face after we said no. We check out and went to my van and her keys were missing,she kept them hooked on the side of her purse with a little bear and the keys hang inside her purse. So when we got to the van her keys were gone we think the black man took them off her purse because she looked every where for them. I watch the man and he would ask white women for money and a couple of black men for money. Then he went back to his car where their was a black man setting in the car wating on him he was working the outside people for money I watch him do it. While the other man went into family dollar and started working people. So it made me nerves so I called the county and they came and talk with them and searched the car and sent them on there way down then road. So be careful when you are out in Forestdale are anywhere. You never know what people are up to when they ask you for money. My brother loves riding in my van he calls it Kents van,he want to go with us to Oak Mt. but I know Mom won't let him. Well we will be leaving on Thursday and coming back on Sunday I am going to enjoy getting away for a couple of days I think Kent will to. Well take care and May God Bless Everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home