Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Weekend So Far\My Issue

Well so far our weekend has been ok yesterday we went to the fire station for awards day and BQ and a special guest was the rescue dogs from Walker County. We had a great day Joseph got a certificate for the most calls answerd for the year 2007. I took some pictures of it all he had got off from work at 8:00 and we had to be at the station at 11:30 so he was just walking in his sleep. Well after we ate we went for a ride in the fire truck that was a lot of fun me being short it was hard to get in and out of the fire truck. It was neat riding and looking out and seeing things Kent got to ring the bell on the fire truck and he enjoyed that very much. We left about two and came home Kent worked of Aprils car for awhile I work in my house finish cleaning up in my house. Before I knew it was six o'clock and we went to eat at Marlins and then we cleaned the church bldg and came home. Then we got up this mornig and went to church Joseph came in at 8:00 this morning so that is why he was not at church this morning. This morning at church Kevin and Gayla were there with the babies I got the little one and held him during church he is so cute and sweet. Then I had to go forward I have some many things on my mind they all just built up on Kent and I both so I felt like I needed to do this. I have just had so many things on me between Mom and Dad,my Sis and Grandmother,family issue that I just felt like Kent and I needed to come forward and ask for the Church prayers and keep us in your thoughts that things will work out Ok for us all. Well take care and May God Bless all see everyone tonight. You know life can get full sometimes with problems and when something like Grandmother passing away it all comes down on I am going to have to find a place and put it all so so many things won't bother me. It may take me awhile to do this but I am going to do my best. Well Kent is setting beside me snoring away boy does it get loud. Joe is in bed and cookie is asleep I am the only awake around here right now. But that is the way it boes sometimes I don't do naps much on Sunday afternoon.

1 Comments:

At April 22, 2008 at 1:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home