Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, April 28, 2008

Our Trip\The Good and The Bad

Well the trip to Oak Mt started out good and we were having a lot of fun putting the trailer up and making up beds. Thursday night when we got most of the things set up we were all tired so when we got things to where we could take a shower and go to bed,we went and got one. On Friday morning Kent went to work and Alissa and I were at Oak Mt. by our selves. We ate braeakfast and went to the store and paid for the next two nights. While we were at the store we got a icecream and they were very good. We walke around for a little bit and then we went back to the trail and rested for awhile. A coupel hours later we went back for another walk to find the park for Alissa to play on the swing set, slide,and a couple of other things. Then we grilled out and let Alissa open her birthday gifrt from Nana and Papa. Alissa loved the gift it was a docking station for Ipod. Well on Sta. was Ben and the office party they girlled out and had a great time.The weather was good it rained some but not much it rained Saturday night into some of Sunday morning. Well on Friday night I was trying to act like a little kid again andI was running April said you neeed to quit running before you fall and get hurt I did not listen to April. So she had no more got the words out of her mother when boom I hit the ground. Alissa said I am sorry Nana I made you run and fall,I told her it was ok I am going to be OK. I had to go to the Er at Shelby and they check me out and said everything is ok expect for bruies. I had a fractured nose and a cut on my noise . Things could have been worse for me ,thye aslo said I mighht have to have surgery But other wise everything was good May God Bless All

1 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 at 4:50 PM , Blogger David Courington said...

Sorry to hear about your fall. Hope you are feeling better.
David

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home