Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, May 5, 2008

Update On The Nana\What I got Today at The Thrift Store

Well today started out at the Dentist for a check up this went well I do not have to go back for six months unless something stats hurting me from my fall. Because the dentist said it could have done some damage to my teeth on top. So I was not happy with that report for the furture. So after that I went to Big Lots,Peebles,then to eat at Subway from their I went to the Mission Thrift Store and found me two skirts and a little fold and play set for the baby to lay in outside and play in. Well from that point on it was on to see the sinus Dr Real he told me my nose was broke and he was going to have to do surgery on it Wed. because if he did it now while it was broke it would not be so bad. So here I go again it seems like I just can not get things fixed until something else happens. But I guess I need to learn how to act 52 instead 8yrs old again but that is hard for me no matter what I am doing. I think April put bad luck out there when she said Mom watch out your going to fall and she had no longer said that until I hit the ground after she had said that only did I hit the ground. Well I am trying to get my hubby to fix supper I don't feel so good but I think he is waiting on me to fix supper but he is going to do it for me. It is the very best HUBBY I COULD ASK FOR I LOVE THIS MAN SO MUCH. Well take care and May God Bless Keep Me in Your Prayers Wed while I am having surgery. Thanks Phyllis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home