Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I am Feeling Better Some What\ And Other Things

Well I am feeling so what better today,I think as the week goes it will get better. My face is still brused up but not swallon up like it was. I am going to come to church Wed night I can not see much because I need my glasses. Daryl is working on that for me and he knows how bad I need them. My Mom told me today I was going to have to get my glasses were I can help her take the car back to the garage and be work on again. My younger Sis will not help Mom at all with anything not even getting the meds that they need and this is not good. So my Mom has to wait on me to come up to her house and call the meds in. So I am going to walk up to her house Wed. and call them in for her. Kent had to get them some milk yesterday because Melissa would not go and get it for them. They have done so much for her I don't understand why she is like she is. I had to call several Dr's yesterday and cancel appts' and make new ones. But this is one of those things I am going to have to put this some where in my heart are in the back of my mind with all the rest of my worries. Robin will hear from her MRI on Friday that she had done on Monday. I hope and pray that things go well for her. So keep use in your prayers that things will go well. I went to this shop out in Pleasant Grove across from CVS last week and brought a pack play, and a bouncer seat. April seen it before we left to go down to Oak Mt. she said Mom is this mine and I told her no this stays at Nana's house for when the baby comes over. She said the baby is not going to stay all night and I said I know. But she was just kidding when she said that I hope. Then today she said what I am going to do with Alissa when she gets out of school I said she can stay with Nana she said no not all the time on count of gas. So I guess I will just have to wait and see how things work out. Gas is getting unreal for everyone I don't know what people are going to do between gas and food. Things keep going up but your pay check stay's the same so it makes it hard to live. WE are having a garden to help us out on our food and if we could get a cow we would be doing great. Well take cae everyone and May God Bless.

1 Comments:

At May 1, 2008 at 11:14 AM , Blogger David Courington said...

Glad you are doing better. I hope you took some pictures. I think you and Kent need to get a cow. I want a goat myself, to eat the grass.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home