Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, May 9, 2008

Well Today is My 100th Post and My Dr Trip

Well today is my 100th post which I never thought I would to but I did. I guess when you have a lot going on your life it does not take long to do that. If your like and you like to talk a lot about this and that you can do it before you know it. So today I had to go to see the Dr and get the packing out of my nose boy was that a nasty site to see. When it happens right in front of your face it is kind of not hard to miss. That was even bad for Joseph to see he said and I told him I am sure you have seen worse. This so bad it made me sick I thought the nurse was never going to get through pulling it out of my nose. Now my nose is killing me it hurts so bad I can hardly stand my nose on my face. I know it will get better in time I can not wait for it to get all healed up inside and out. It sounds like I have a cold when I talk I guess talk I feel like I have one also. After we got finished at the Dr we had to take the pump to April so she could get the rest of the water out of her pool. When I seen her I told Joe I said look at that pregant lady walking down the side walk. Then Joe goes over to her and bends down and says to her tummy Hey Baby Hey Baby,she said Mom make him stop I told her that he just wanted to say hi to the baby. Joe does that everytime he sees her,I told her well when you had Alissa he was only 16 and did not know as much as he does now. He told her that he hoped he was on rounds at St Vincent when she has the baby and he could help with the delivery. That is if she had to come to the ER first, we will have to wait and see. Well everyone take care and have a goodday and May God Bless.

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2008 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Granna said...

I hope you are feeling better. We miss you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home