Nana of Alissa and Brody

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Well My Surgery\Today And I Feel All Dried Up and Tired

Well Wed was tuff the surgery it self went well and my nose was worse then want he thought it was. So I have been in a lot of pain I have packing in my nose so I have to breath through my mouth and that is hard to do. My mouth gets dry and I have been drinking a lot also a lot of pain medicition because it is bad. I had to sleep in Kents chair because that was the only way I could rest. I would wake up hurting and getting something to drink and then I would watch some TV. Friday I go to the Dr and he is going to take the packing out then the breathing will be much better of for me. Well I was up at six oclock and Joe was going out the door to a real bad accident on 269 this morning and I have not seen him come back in yet. He has been off from work since Tuesday and I think he feels much better. I will be gald when he finds out what he made on his final. I think he pass the test because he doing well so far with school. That is why I spent the day with my girls so I would not have to listen him complain because that is hard for me to do sometimes because I have so many other things going on. Well I have to go now and get something for my head everyone take care and May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home