Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

News Today

April called me today and said that she went to the Dr and they listen to the babies heart beat and they told her that it sounded like a little boy's heart beat. But I told her that the ultra sound they do in 8 weeks will tell the even better. I don't know what Alissa thought about all of this I have not had a chance to talk with her. But I don't care what it is so long as it is healthy I will take what the Lord bless us with. She needs one of each anyhow that is the best way to do it. I will just be happy when the baby gets here so I will have another one to love and spoil. Today was a busy day for me I had to take Mom and Dad to the Dr they had to go and see the skin Dr today. Mom had two moles took off and Dad had two took off, they will get the results in a couple of days. Well were are going camping Thursday and we will be back on Monday then Kent and I are going to Mississippi he has to work and I am going to just have fun. We are coming back in on Thursday for Trey, graduation. When I was at Hills today I seen Zander and his GrandDad their and he said I go to church with you don't I and I said yes you do. He is too cute of a little boy I love watching him play and talk just like all the other kids at church. Well everyone take care and May God Bless All see you at Church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home