Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Day\My Trip Out of TOWN Can NOT WAIT

Today was a good day I took Dad to Day Care and Mom,myself had a great day. I went by Fred's on my way home and looked around. Then I came home for awhile left after lunch went to April house and wanted on Alissa to come home. Boy they live in a very quite area of town you can only hear the birds and dogs when they barked not often did they bark. I went out on the front poarch and watch Alissa come in on the school bus. When she came up on the bus she was so happy to see me at her house. We stayed out on the poarch for a while a talk about her day and then we came in the house. She watch TV for short time then we went outside again she got in her pool. I told her it was to cold but she said it is not to cold I have already been getting in. So she got in and played for awhile then she got out and jumped on the Trampline and I sat on it while she jumped on it. It was so funny watching her jump with me on sitting on it. Then April came in and I had to leave but I did not want to leave but I had to. I told everyone bye and gave a hug and April said have a good trip. So I am going out of town with my sister to Tennesse over the weekend she has to work and I am going to shop around while she is at work. Melissa got a new ride and we are going to take her new ride and I can not wait to go with her. Everyone knows me I love to travel and leave town anytime I can. It is nice to get away from things sometimes I know things will still be here but I do get away from it for a couple of days and that is nice. Well everyone take care and May God Bless all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home