Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

Well I had a great Mother's Day also I have great kids whom I love very much and I could have not ask for better kids and loving kids. Every family has there good times and bad but the good always out the bad ones. I also have a very loving grand-daughter,son Jason and daughter-in-law Rachel. Both of these come from great families also their parents did a great job with them in teaching them how to love and take care of their family. I love my family so much if they only new how much I love them. Well my Hubby is a wonderful and loving husband I could not ask for a more loving husband he came from a wonderful family as we all know. Well we went to eat and the kids gave me there gifts. April,Jason and Alissa gave me a Lowes gift card and Joseph gave me a Home Depot gift card and I can not wait to use the gift cards. Kent said you know that use to you could not get a woman to go in these kind of stores and now women love the stores just as much as men do. Boy I sure do like going I always find something I want are need. Well Ben was sick Sunday so he brought what him and Rachel got me last night. This was to cute and boy did I like it. They gave me a bird house to take with me when we go camping it is shaped like a little trailer that you pull. I just love it I have never seen one like it they said that it fit me just right out camping like we do. Well lets this was one of the Best Mothers Day I have ever had. Well in Dec we will add another grand child to this family to be loved and spoiled very much. Well I have a rug at my house that suities all grand parents April and them got it at Tannehill from Trade Day It Says NANA AND PAPA'S
PLACE THERE'S A WHOLE LOTTA SPOLLIN GOIN ON HERE!

This is such a TRUE STATEMENT GRANDPARENT'S are aloud to SPOIL THE GRAND KIDS and THEN SEND THEM HOME TO MOM AND DAD. Well take care and everyone have a BLESSED DAY. I go to the Dr again Thursday for another check on my NOSE so keep me in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home