Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Trip and My Day Today

Well the trip I took was to short and not long enough because it was to busy for me. When we got to Tennessee we had to wait on our room for awhile so my sis had to go to work. That left me having to go to the mall and look around for awhile,because my sis had to go to work. She work until 12:30 Friday night I fell asleep on the couch she had to call me on my cell so she could get in the room. Then she was so keyed up that we talk for awhile and before we new it she had to she had to get up and go back into work. So sleep I did not get because it was to busy for me and I not use to this busy. Then when I did get up out of the bed I found out that I was going to have to leave the hotel when she did so I end up eating breakfast and going back to the shopping mall and was at the mall until 2:oo and I got so tired because you could not sit down anywhere at this mall I even went to Lowes which was close by and look around. Well when she pick me up we went to eat and then left to come home. We had a nice trip there and back but it was just to much for me. Then yesterday whe I got up I could not hardly move I was so sore all over and my back legs just did not want to move. But I was happy I got to feeling better because last night who would have thought that Emily would have came forward and ask to be baptized. This was the greatest night I have had in a long time. To see someone that has grown in so many ways from a little girl to almost a teen and I know that is next year. She is such a sweetheart to me I think of her as a daughter she is special to me in so many ways I can not name them all. I was talking with her on Sat and it is hard for me to belive she is twelve years old, and going to be in the 7th grade next year. But Sunday night makes Emily's life complete it is a big part of her furture. I know that her Grandmother and Papa would have been so proud of her because that love all there grandkids so much and always proud of everyone of them. Well then we hear later that Shayla was baptizied to at the sametime so this was a great night of great blessing for both familes. Then today around my block they had to take two of the older ladies on my block to the hospital one with chest pains and the other passed out. Their is one lady that lives beside me that has two weeks to live she has lung cancer real bad. Her daughter told me her lungs were 40% full of fluide and she is on oxygen. We need to keep the family in our prayers. Well today I have to go up the street and help Mom with my Dad he has not bath are wash his hair since I was gone. I told her today she was going to have to do something this can not go on for much longer we are not going to make it ourselves. Well enough is enough everyone take care and May God Bless All Very Much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home