Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, June 6, 2008

Hard and Stressful Pass Couple Of Days

This has been a hard and stressful pass couple of days as everyone knows my Dad is in the hospital at Princeton in room 207. We put him in because Mom had been having more problems with him not wanting to take his meds,not bathing and she just does not know how to handle things anymore. I am worried about all three of them my brother does not understand anything about none of this and I think my Mom is the same way. She thinks things should be like they have always been and they never will be. She wants him to help her and that just cause an unhappy ending because he just gets mad at her and she gets mad at him. Him not taking his meds gets to me because this is very important if he goes to sleep before he is suppose to she will not wake him and during the day she will not find him sometimes to get him to take them. Then she has her meds and my brothers. So this is becoming a problem with all of it. The other night he was just going to take all the meds and she told him I will hit you with this top to my crock pot if you touch any of these meds. So I talk with her on Wed and we went after supper and took him to the ER with my brother and younger sis. I wish she would have stayed at home all she did was give trouble about all of it. But I try to explain to her what was going on afterwards and she would not listen she just turned up the radio instead. This just made me mad so I just quit talking. She does not help out anyhow much with out complaning about what she has to do. She got a new suv and she does not like my brothers wheel chair in it what she does not know she could put something in her suv and take his wheel chair so we drove Moms truck instead. Well today Alissa and I took her and Dwight to the bank and pick up somethings from the store so she would not have to ask Melissa to do anything. My oldest sis does not even know unless Melissa told her I am not telling her. When she came to Trey's graduation they came over to Robin's house afterwards and did not get out until everyone had left so she just does not want to be around any of us. Which is fine with me at least I can say I do help as much as possible at that is all that matters to me. Well VBS was great the kids and adults had a great time,Alissa said Nana I love VBS. After all that is what is all about learning and having a good time. It is so important for the kids to stay in church now days so they can lead a good life all the time. Well all take care and keep my family and I in your prayers. May God Bless All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home