Nana of Alissa and Brody

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Have Been Busy The Past Two Weeks

The past 2 weeks have been so busy for me and next week will be busy to. Well last week we went to T'Hill and that was so much fun the place was pack with people. I have never seen it so full like this and I have been their a lot. Kids were every where down their and riding bikes all over the place. One day I was driving up to the bathroom and one little boy just pulled over in front of me and I almost hit him. I have never been so mad at a child he needed adult supervison with which he did not have. Kevin,Gayla,Keith and the kids were there also and we grilled out together and we enjoyed our time together because we do not see them that much. Alissa,Emily was with us as always which we love having them very much and they road bikes all the time. On Sat. April,Jason,Myra,Tim,Gayla,Kevin we all got together and grilled chicken. We had a lot of fun doing this together and watching the kids play. Well we came home on Monday and Kent got ready to go to Mississippi and work then I came to Aprils house to keep Alissa at home for the week it is so peaceful around here. When we got home we found out that our neighbor had pass away she had lung cancer she had been in bad shape for weeks now. I went in the house to see her daughter and she was in the room with her Mom and I wish I had not walk in the room. She was in bad shape she had lost a lot of weight and did not look like the person I new. I would like for everyone to keep the Snider family in you prayer while they go through this. Thursday night Robins son Trey will finish school and we will go to his graduation and his party so this will be a night to remmeber. Well take care everyone and May God Bless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home