Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Past Couple of Days Have Been Ruff

The past couple of days have been ruff around the edge's for me. I had a block on Monday in my neck and have not wanted to do anything at all around the house are with Alissa but she has been so sweet about everything. That little girl is so special in so many ways and she is so loved and so will the next and so on how ever many there is to come around here. I will love them all and want to spend time with all of them. My neck is feeling better once I get a shot it takes me a couple of days to get over one. But I hope to be at Church Wed. night I don't like missing anything at church. But today I talk with my Mom and she is having some more bad times with Dad I told her she was going to have to make up her mind what she was going to do. I told her I was worried about her and my brother very much. My brother does not understand anything that is going on and I don't think she does because all she does is get mad at him and that does not help anything at all. But that seems to be so hard to get across to her. She is use to being in charge of everything an anything at that house. She still expect Dad to do what ever she ask and he will not do that anymore. I just wish I could make her understand what is going on with Dad and she needs to do for her health and my brothers. She just has to much on her to keep going like this for much longer. But then Melissa does not help things by taking up for Dad and saying you need to spank Dwight and make him mind. She told Mom I have not been around for two weeks and done anything up at the house. But what she does not understand I have a life and health problems to. Well enough is enough and I am going to live my life and help as much as I can and not worry about anyone else and when that times comes I can say I help my parents as much as I could. But what will the other two have to say when they are ask where were you both at when you were needed the most in our parents and brother's life? Then I want to here what they have to say. Well hope to see everyone the rest of the week at VBS. May God Bless All!

1 Comments:

At June 4, 2008 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Granna said...

I hope you are feeling better. I know the situation with your parents is a tough one, and we are praying for you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home