Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well Another Busy Week For Me Has Past\Another On The Way

Last week was very busy on me the girls were here and we had a great time I kept the busy. If they were not in the pool they were watching TV. The they would eat a lot which is normal with a lot of kids. Come bath time that was something else, I would think back at to how many towels we always had when had after the kids got finished. When Alissa came along that added more and more. But I love these little girls and enjoy spending time with them. I took my Dad to DayCare on Tuesday and Wed. that made it for a nice day for me and Mom. On Wed I did not fell well and then on Thursday I went for a hearing test and that was different on Monday I get the result from the test. I will get Alissa tonight for we are leaving for T'Hill on Tuesday and coming home on Friday. I can not wait to go I enjoy going and seeing my family and eating a lot of food. My Mom will not be able to go because her trailer is not in good shape. The weather has take care of it and done some harm to it. But my Dad is with Robin for a week are more so I do not have to worry about them while I am gone off. Then Kent and I will come back from T'Hill and go to Georgia he has to go and work. I am just going to be going my Dad will be back but Melissa will have to step in and help. She has he new wheels and when she takes them places they have to be so careful while riding in her new wheels and not spill anything are scratch it up. She is so bad that she will not take his wheele chair for my Mom to use it while they are out. So sometimes MOm just takes her truck are I drive I don't care. Because there is a way to take the wheel chair and not mess up your new wheels by puting a sheet are some towels in there and it will not mess up anything well enough is enough everyone have a great week and I know we are. May God Bless All. I am so proud of Bay that she said Dad and took a step.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home