Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Camp\Sign at Old Minor High School

Camp was great we had a wonderful group of kids and Staff. We had about ninety something people which was a good size group. The food as always was great the kids enjoyed the food like you would not belive. Breakfast one morning we had french toast,another morning we had olments my hubby made all these little extra it even got the ones on a diet off the diet for awhile. Susan always can fix some different things also she made fried pickles,peach cobbler and these were great. Another night we had pork chops,ribs and these were so tender and great my hubby grill these on the big grill at camp. We have a big shed to grill under now it is new and Kent was the first to use it. We had crafts one day and made magnets, and key chain's that was a lot of fun. Stunt night was a lot of fun because you got to see the kids use there talents and that was great. Ned was at camp and his sister Nettie Bell was at camp and she did an acdemy awards show. We had a Miss Hawain Tropic Pagent one night and Alex won for the guys but he had some more hair style and his lady act was unreal. The we had a little girl to win also and I like that because we need to let the other kids win to. When we had action acution we let some of the little ones win also it is only fair. One had one action title the best Gomer Pyle we had three guys Josh,Cassey, and a tall guy name David out of the three David won because he acted and sounded just like him. Lila was great at camp she smiled when you seen her and she ate real good. Malissa had Isbella with her and she was a good little camper. I hated to see camp end we enjoy camp so much. We had a news paper everyday call the Smoke Signal, and it always had something good in it I guess I will always be called the great spagetti person because my name made the paper about all the noodles I made. Well I can not wait until next year for camp. Well yesterday we had a message on the board the old Obie does and boy did it raise some eye brows I have never heard such. On the sign it said If Caught With A Hooker in Minor Your Picture Will Be Made And You will Be Arrested And Took To Jail. But it did not stay up long because a man on Lane Dr. complained and he had to take it down. I am happy someone beat me to it because I would have let him know myself how much I did not like the sign this time because that is something that does not need to be on the board. I had rather anything else be up there then something like that man is a nut in more then one way. Well I am going to have a busy week this week my Dad has a Dr appt Monday then Tuesday Kent and I have an eye appt. Then on Thursday I have to have my hearing checked because I have a ringing in my ears and it drives me nuts also they think it maybe getting my balance off. Well all take care and May God Bless All.

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Granna said...

We saw that sign- but there was another word besides "hooker" up there. I thought about taking a picture and sending it to the Jefferson County Board of Education, since they still own that property. I wonder if they even know that the sign is being used for messages.

 
At June 24, 2008 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Alissa and Brody Silly Nanna said...

I don't think they know who is useing the sign I just know that man is sick. Someone needs to know about him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home