Nana of Alissa and Brody

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I am Pack Ready Set Go Sunday For ICYC\My Dad

Well I we are packed and ready to go to ICYC Sunday and I can not wait to leave. Camp is on of my best times of the summer. It is a very great place to be for a week you are gone from the Phone,TV,Compture and anything else that is around in my area of where I live. Well I can not wait to swim and watch the kids eat,play and the best part is Thursday night it is skit night and that is always funny. Oh on one night we have action where the kids and counciler get to show off there acting side or singing side which ever you have. Well while I am gone my Dad will be in Day Care everyday but Monday and Friday. A home care nurse came to Moms yesterday and I went up to the house. The nurse ask Dad some questions about what he use to do and he told him that he was an iron worker,he even told him about falling 31 years ago. He broke his arm and hit his head so this could have a part in his problem. They are sending a home health care nursing aide out to give him a bath 2 days a week. So this will help out a lot and Mom, I need all the help we can get. The Social Worker will be coming out when I get back from camp and we are going to talk with her about some things and even Nursing Home are Assistant Living Home for Dad. The nurse said Dad would not be able to live at home much longer and may not be around for maybe more then a year and two years at the most. The nurse said it is better to go ahead and have a place for the person to go and then when it comes time for them to be put in a place you are ready and don't have to wait on a place to put the person. Well everyone keep my family in your prayer's as we get ready to make so descision as what to do and that we do the right thing. May God Bless All Have a Great Week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home