Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, June 9, 2008

Things Around The House

Here is a few things that are going on around here that are good for once. Well as most people know by now Joe got him a new truck Sat. he is loving that pretty red truck we now have two red trucks and one white van. So we are now an Alabama family now with these things to drive. I just need to get Joe a tag for his truck so he will look like the rest in the yard. Well we almost have our pool up and going all we like turning the pump on and getting in. It is so hot out I can not wait to get in the pool. Alissa will be back on Thursday and she and I will get in then and enjoy for sure. Alissa loves to swim I don't know to many kids that don't like swiming. When ours were little this is all they new in the summer was swiming in the pool. When we lived in Adamsville we had a pool and one night we had gotten out of the pool and heard two frogs out in the pool. Joe had a plastic boat out in the pool that he played with and they were in it for some reason we named them Herman and Elaine this has been funny to us for years now. Well I can not belive that we leave for camp on Sunday it has come around to fast. I can not wait to leave for camp we always look forward to camp every year. Alissa is going to her church camp this year it is the same week as our's and so she wanted to go there this year. So we will miss her this year at our camp. Joe will not get to go due to school and work,he might get to come down one night I don't know for sure. Well I called and talk with Becky today I told them how much they were missed yesterday. I told her I miss hearing Rachel very pretty vice singing Sunday morning and of course how much we missed them all. She said they miss us all very much but they would be back to visit soon. I ask about Ms Lizzy and she said she was in a six foot chained in back yard so she can not get out of the yard. Well also I talk with my Mom and Dad called her today not acting right at all on the phone he said he is coming home Tuesday we don't for sure yet. Well our garden is growing great and looks great so far I hope we get lot of things from the garden this year. Well I look over on the couch and cookie is sleeping very sound, Joe just got up out of his bed took a bath then he is off to school for a little while. Soon my hubby will be home from work for the day and that is always nice when he comes in. Well Everyone Have a Goodday and May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home