Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, July 21, 2008

A Short One for Today

Well today is going to be a busy one for me again I will be happy when they slow down. Maybe today we will find out if Dad is going to Cherry Hill. He is doing fine so long as he is not at home with Mom. Robin went to see him Saturday and said he had no clean clothes but I know he did because Mom and I took him some on Friday. Robin told Mom she went to JC Pennys and got him some things from there because she did not want him wearing Walmart things while he was in the hospital. She has been so bad during this whole thing she does not want him to go to Cherry Hill at all. Robin has gotten where she use her cancer as a pitty card,she will start crying just to get her way about things. Robin told me this herself that she starts crying around Mom so she can get her way about things. I told Mom what she was doing and she said that is not right and I dont' like it either. I hate that she has cancer but she should not use it anyway to get things done her way my Mom said that was not going to work. Because she has to do this for Dad and he is been wanting to go for along time. Well I am going to do what ever to help my Mom and I am for what she want's to do. well I am leaving Saturday for vacation and I can not wait. Well take care everyone and keep us all in your prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home