Nana of Alissa and Brody

Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Little Here and A Little From The Beach Vacation

I write in blue because of the little Tater that is on the way and we can not wait until he gets here so we can hold him instead of April holding him all the time. But he needs to cook a little longer. Well before i went to the Beach we had to put Dad in Cherry Hill Nursing Home where he is in room 215 and he is doing good out at Cherry Hill. If you are ever out their stop by and see him he would enjoy the visit. It was the hardest thing to do but it was best for him and this is a weight off of me and my Mom I can go off and not worry about things when I am gone. But we have problems with the other 3 but that is ok they just don't want to understand things and that is there problem. Well on to another subject that is much happier I had a birthday on the Saturday we left for the beach my hubby gave me some mone which I brought a neckles with while we were on vacation. Before we left April took me for a spa treatment and that felt great and then we had our toe nails painted and we just had a girls day out and that was fun. Well back to the beach it was alot of fun we had a great house it was on the bay side which was fine with us. We were not to far from the beach at all. On Saturday night we went out to eat at the Warf Resturant I think was the name of it for my B-day and April told them it was my B-Day and before we left they brought a cake to the table and sang Happy Birthday to me. Then one night we ate at our most wanted to eat at place which was Lambert's and it was great it will fill you up so if you are ever in Gulf Shores go to eat there but go hungery. One day we went to the beach and had to leave because of the Jelly Fish they were bad. Alissa caught a very nice size crab in her sand bucket. We swim at the pool where we stayed and that was nice we kept the girls busy all the time are April and Jason did. Katlyn went with us that was Jason brother's little girl. One night they went and played putt putt and we stayed at the house and watch a move. We had some funny times while we were gone and enjoyed the time away. April look so funny out in the water on a float with the tummy in the air. We took picture's one evening on the beach and we got some good ones. Went shopping also can not go to the beach with out doing that I got the baby somethings and brought Alissa an outfit. Well on Saturday we came home but we did not want to but all things must come to an End as they say. Well at church on Sunday morning Ben told me he had my birthday present for me and wanted to give it to me after church. Well he did and I was suprised at what he gave me it was an Angel off of the plant that his office had sent to his Grandmother and that was so touching to me. He just does not know how much that means to me. He said well Mom I know you like Angels which I do and this is why he gave me the Angel but it was just the fact that it came off of Grandmothers flower that made me cry and it was a sweet of him to give it to me. You just never know what your kids are going to give you. Well take care and May God Bless All. Keep my family in your prayers as we are still having family problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home