Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Things Around Here

Well things are here have been good some days and others were not so good. The ringing in my ears is much better and that is great for me my back is some better but I have alot of pain in my leg's still and I do not like that at all. It just hurt's across the front of them I think there is something elso going on with my leg's. I go see Dr Fennel on Thursday and I am going to talk with him about my leg's. I have been feeling tired,blood pressure has been up and my sugar has to so I think something else is going on I just don't know what. I went to April's on Saturday and help her and Becky with the babies room and it looks so cute. Becky made curtains out of some little receving blanket's she just hung them over the rod and they look so cute. Then she took two of the blanket's and made a dust ruffle for the bed and took saftey pins a fasten it to the matters frame. It looks so cute and then they made a bulletin board for the room also so that took all day long to do that. But we had so much fun together working on the project the colors are Dark Brown sort of a sky blue mabe a little darker. The baby bed is white now we like a little chess/changeing table,rocker with foot stoll that moves then she will be ready for that little Tater. Then while I was at April's Kent had to go out to Cherry Hill and see Dad because they called the house. When I got home they called me that night and they had to add another med for Dad and he seems to doing better and not as confused also they put a bracelet on his ankle to keep him from getting out without them knowing. Well my brother is doing so better but he will be in the hospital for awhile until he eats a good meal to see if he can keep food down. Then they have already talk to Mom about getting some help in until he gets stronger. Which my Mom can use the help until he gets strong enough for her to take care of. Robin told her he needed to go in a nursing home but that will never happen so long as my Mom can take care of him. Melissa has not help any since he has been in the hospital take a guess who has done all the work. I had to go Sunday because she said I could do it she had other things to do beside set at the hospital. So I went and help out of course I will do whatever to help my Mom. I am not like the other three. Well everyone take care and I can not wait until 9-06-08 for ladies day. My brother will be 50 years old on the 7th of this month he has live longer than they said he would. May God Bless All Keep us in you Prayer's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home