Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, August 18, 2008

When I Thought Things Were Getting Better

It was not a goodday yesterday after I left the nursing home at 4:3o I thought things were fine. Robin was their with the boys and Kent and I droped of some clean clothes and got the dirty duds. It was so hot we did not stay long I was putting things up so I kept getting hotter. Well while we were their Dad said are you taking me home I said no you are at home this is what I always say to him. I told him this is the best place for you. But I could see out of the corner of my eye that Robin did not like what I said. Then she said Chase are you going to play a game with you Papa but Chase never did he kept on talking to Trey. Then I check with the nurse at the desk about his appt. on Monday and she said they would have him ready. Robin kept on asking me about the time and I would never tell her because when she goes she does nothing but in when you are trying to talk with Dr. But other then that I don't know what went wrong after I left. Because when I got in from church my Mom called me and said what happened at the nursing home I told her I don't know what you are talking about everything was fine when I left. She said Melissa came in and told her that I upset her while I was out at the nursing home. Then I told her what happen and she said I figured that but Melissa said it was Mom fault to. She said how could you take her Dad away from her knowing she has cancer. Mom told her said I had an blood clot on my brain how do you think I felt. Melissa was eleven when this happen to Mom so she does not remmber any of the heart ache we went through with Mom,plus she had a stroke at the same time so she has been through alot and more. But I know what Robin has is bad don't get me wrong I feel for her all the time. But they are going to have to let up on me and Mom both. But today he went to the Dr and he is doing great expect he has gained some weight. So they will find out as little as possible from me and no more they just need to leave Mom alone. So I guess if someone how are things going I will say OK because I don't know when things are going to go wrong. So enough of that,April,Alissa and Jason worked on Tater's room painted got the bed up. Then we still have the toy box,rocking chair,shelf,Chest and what ever else there needs to be. Well take care and May God Bless Keep us all in your Prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home