Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Well My Day Today\By Myself Not Normal

Today was this first time I went to the Dr by myself most of the time someone is with me either Dad are the other 2. So this was different and this is good for me. The first Dr visit I had to go to the hearing Dr and get my hearing ads. Not that I can not hear it is the ringing in my ears that is driving me nuts. They told me that these hearing ads would help the ringing in my ears boy I could tell a difference the minute they got put in and the adjustments made. I no longer so far hear a ringing in my ears. This is great because it was driving me crazy and that does not take me to far to get their these days. I go back next week to have more adjustments made and to see if they have been helping. I have to take them out at night,taking a shower or swiming they can not go in that much water. So keep me in your prayers that this helps me with the ringing. The next stop was to have my neck and shoulder and had check out on the left arm. The Dr said he was going to start with PT. Before he did anything else which I will do what ever it takes for it to get better. Well on Thursday I am having a block done on my back I have not had one in my back since January and this is good for me. So maybe I will start getting a good nights rest and moving around better. Also pray for me on Thursday that everything goes well for when they do the block. Well Dad is still doing good at Cherry Hill he is doing great in PT twice a day. He called Mom the other day and said come get me and that was it then he hung up. Kent work in Mom's yard yesterday again trying to get it to look better. The back yard is going to be a big project he is going to have to get some help doing it because it is in such a mess. Well I hope I will see everyone Wed. night if I get a good nights sleep. May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home