Nana of Alissa and Brody

Monday, March 30, 2009

Up Date On My Dad

He did not get to leave the hospital today. He is back on oxygen and he is swollen again so they did not let him go home today. My Sister's call my Mom last night and told her they did not want him to go back to the nursing home. But there is no way my Mom can take care of herself,Dwight or Dad. My oldest sister went as far as saying he is not going to live much longer. But I do not know how she knows that. She told Mom if he went back to the nursing home they would kill him out at the nursing home. That is the same thing that the other two said but I have never heard of that happening at Cherry Hill. But I will keep everyone updated with everything and when my Dad goes back to the nursing home. Brody is not longer a sleep so I have to go and get him. Well all take care and keep us in Your Prayers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home