Nana of Alissa and Brody

Friday, February 13, 2009

Has Been Awhile I Know Since I Did Anything

Well let me see what I can come up with. First myself I have had a lot going on just under to much stress. Stress can do a lot to you in ways you do not know of. But things are getting better they made some changes in my meds and I am getting better now. I don't spend as much time on the road as I did. I go up to Aprils and stay and keep the kids for her and I love it all. One night this week when I was at the house April was feeding the baby on the couch and spit up and Jason got up set a little. He told April why did you let him do that on the couch. Then he told her got sit in the other chair. Which is leather and not as bad when they spit up. I was in the chair and just laughing so hard I could not stand it. I said poor Brody don't do that again. It was just to funny Jason was laughing some to. Then you have Alissa and she came walking through and started acting like her Mom at work and she mad us all laugh. Brody is getting to be such a chubby little thing and he is trying to laugh and coo at you. Well today we are taking the trailer and going on our first trip and I can not wait. We are going to DeSota Caverns and staying until Monday we are looking forward to getting away. This is our little home away from home. Then in March Kent is going to work in Georgia for the week and we are taking the trailer and staying in it while he works. This will bed much cheaper for the company to because it does not cost as much to camp as it does to stay in a hotel. Well everyone take care and May God Bless See you all when we get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home