Nana of Alissa and Brody

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Things around The Garrison House

Well over the weekend we watch the SEC game we did not want to see the Tide lose the game against the Gator's but we did. Miles came over and watch it with use I ask him when he called if he was sure he wanted to watch it with us because I can get loud when I watch an Alabama game and he said yes. He told me that was part of watching the game with me because I get excited about the game and I do get loud he said be that made it more of a game he said. So we lost but that is OK we are going to the Sugar Bowl and that is OK with me. Then on Sunday night we had a good time at the Courington's. The party was a lot of fun as always and the food, company was the best as always a christian party is the best. April,Jason and the kids showed up and everyone was happy to see them they all fell in love with Brody. Everyone one said that he was a cutie. Well I think he looks like his Nana HA!HA! I know. It was great to see Mary Mary at the party to she is looking good. Joe and his partner had a great time to she enjoyed all the good food we had on hand to. They don't get the chance to have good home cooked food very often because they have to eat out all the time at work. So it makes it nice when they can get some good food instead of take out food. Well I heard on the news at six o'clock that a 70 year old woman from India had a baby I thought everyone might want to know this. I myself can not imagine having a child at seventy years of age. Well take care everyone and May God Bless All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home